5 Star Blocks from AAC are well designed for the construction of Partition Internal Walls and external Walls that are part of Residential, Commercial, Industrial Buildings, Malls, Multiplexes, Institutional Buildings, Hotels, Hospitals, Airports, Factories, Apartments, Warehouses, and Godown's as well as all high-rise buildings.
Low Cost & Lightweight
It has become an economic environment—friendly substitution for red clay bricks for constructing edifies because of its exceptionally high load-bearing capacity and lightweight moss. 5 Star AAC blocks have o distinct porous structures and insulation properties compared to other lightweight concrete materials. The occurrence of even air pockets in 5 Star AAC blocks leads to their substantially less weight as compared to clay bricks.
5 Star AAC Blocks are unique and first rote in the genre of building materials because they offer definitive workability, durability and suppleness along with sound insulation properties. The sound reduction index of the 5 Star AAC blocks is outstanding as per the global Sound Reduction Index that is used at international standards for evaluating the performance of acoustic properties of partition [wall) structure. The sounds in structures built with 5 Star AAC blocks get reflected due to its low sound absorption index of AO and o very low sound transmission index of B3. This demonstrates the dissipation of sound traveling through 5 Star AAC and thus it is not transmitted.
Fire Resistant AAC
5 Star AAC blocks ore incredibly operative against fire and fall within the stringent requirements of fire safety as they can endure fire up to 1200°C. The factional air pockets add to a thermal diffusion that is 60% of that of the clay brick, The exceptional thermal insulation is able to withstand extraordinary hot/cold environments very successfully, the energy efficiency is increased as the heating and cooling requirements of structures using 5 Star AAC blocks are quite low irrespective of the surrounding temperatures.
5 Star AAC blocks are leading the way in terms of thermal ratings and are LEED certified as construction blocks. The use of AAC blocks can significantly reduce carbon dioxide emissions by up to 200 million tons, resulting in an annual savings of nearly $20 billion.
Termite-resistant 5 Star AAC (Autoclaved Aerated Concrete) blocks are building materials that are designed to resist termite infestations. These blocks are made from a mixture of cement, fly ash, lime, and aluminum powder, which is then aerated with the help of water and steam.
The process of autoclaving these blocks makes them resistant to termites, as the high temperature and pressure used in autoclaving kill any insects or pests that may be present. Additionally, 5 Star AAC blocks have a dense cellular structure that makes it difficult for termites to chew through them.
Using termite-resistant 5 Star AAC blocks in construction can help prevent termite infestations and damage to buildings. These blocks are also lightweight, durable, and provide good insulation, making them an ideal choice for building walls, floors, and roofs.
5 Star AAC (Autoclaved Aerated Concrete) Blocks are a type of building material that is known for its lightweight, high strength, and durability. Here are some features of 5 Star AAC Blocks that make them earthquake-resistant:
- High Compressive Strength: 5 Star AAC blocks have high compressive strength, which means they can withstand the forces that occur during an earthquake.
- Lightweight: 5 Star AAC blocks are lightweight, which reduces the overall weight of the building and helps it resist the lateral forces of an earthquake.
- Ductility: 5 Star AAC blocks have a high level of ductility, which means they can deform without breaking. This property allows the blocks to absorb energy during an earthquake and reduces the chances of collapse.
- Thermal Insulation: 5 Star AAC blocks have good thermal insulation properties, which help regulate the temperature of the building and reduce the risk of thermal shock during an earthquake.
- Fire Resistance: 5 Star AAC blocks are fire-resistant and can withstand high temperatures, reducing the risk of a fire spreading during an earthquake.
Overall, 5 Star AAC Blocks are an excellent choice for earthquake-resistant construction due to their high strength, lightweight, ductility, thermal insulation, and fire resistance properties.
5 Star AAC (Autoclaved Aerated Concrete) blocks are known for their high strength, durability, and resilience. Here are some of the ways in which 5 Star AAC blocks exhibit resilience:
- Impact Resistance: 5 Star AAC blocks are highly resistant to impact and can withstand heavy loads and pressure. This makes them ideal for use in high-rise buildings, bridges, and other structures where the blocks may be subjected to significant stresses.
- Moisture Resistance: 5 Star AAC blocks have low water absorption, which means they are highly resistant to moisture. This makes them ideal for use in areas with high humidity, as they will not absorb water and swell or deteriorate over time.
- Sound Insulation: 5 Star AAC blocks have excellent sound insulation properties, which make them ideal for use in buildings located in noisy areas or near airports, highways, or railways. They can absorb sound and prevent it from passing through the walls, creating a more peaceful living environment.